It’s likely that you’ve noticed that online casinos ‘ advertisements typically include a reward or free money for you to start playing there. Much like everything else in this world the truth is that nothing comes for free, so before you start taking advantage of this money for free and then becoming angry that the scammers have swindled you, I advise you continue reading to see how this process functions.
In the beginning, you might ask yourself why online casinos offer such “free” money?
It’s an element of their strategy of differentiation and marketing. In short it’s the case that online casinos are usually “skins” of a specific software provider, so actually behind the different owners and licensing, graphics, etc. under the bonnet there’s little difference between, Let’s say that all Playtech powered casinos or all casinos that are powered by Microgaming.
In other words, if they’re generally the same ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pg เว็บ ตรง under the hood, there needs to be some kind of differentiating factor that can convince you to join “X” online casino and not “Y”. Other than the graphics, license, support and reputation, another method of showcasing to prospective players is to offer the players something, in this instance, a bonus.
Once you’ve got that out of the way now, the next thing you might consider is: Ok So, if Casino X is offering $5,000 free, perhaps I’ll sign up, take my $5,000, play the games and then go towards Casino Y.
The answer is straightforward as well. To be eligible for bonuses in an online casino, you will typically need to deposit funds, except if it’s stated explicitly that you shouldn’t and we’ll go over that later.
Before we sink into the marrow of various types of bonuses available at online casinos, here are some additional terms and points you should be aware of, so you’re able to discuss these with a customer service representative before claiming a bonus, just so you know exactly what you’re getting and why you’re claiming.
1. The wagering requirements for bonuses: Many bonuses include playthrough or wagering requirements which means you must to wager a certain amount before you can take money from your account. The wagering requirements for a typical bonus are usually between 15 to 40 times, but pay particular attention to the amount you’re required to bet. In certain cases, it may be just the bonus multiplied by X, and in other cases you’ll need to wager the bonus amount plus the amount of your deposit X times. This, in turn, is the most common.
Another point to be aware of with regard on wagering rules is, that at the majority of casinos, if players request a withdrawal before you have met the wagering requirement, any winnings you have made up to that point will be forfeited. This isn’t exactly fair, but this is the way it is.
2. Games that are played: Make sure you go through the T&Cs for this instance. Because slots are among the most profitable game for online casinos, many bonuses tend to be only valid for games that are slot-based. In general, scratch cards and Keno are in line with this rule.
In other cases it is possible to play the bonus on all games; however certain games won’t count 100% towards playthrough requirements. For instance, slots will be counted 100%, however roulette will only count 30%, meaning that you’ll need to wager over three times more to meet the wagering requirements and then withdraw your winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirements: In most cases for you to be eligible for the bonus, you’ll be required to make an initial deposit that could be different. It’s typically a small amount which you will probably deposit anyway. It’s usually not over $50.
We’re now sharing the same space and speaking the identical language, it’s time to go through the major kinds of bonuses that are available at all online casinos.
1. A match bonus is one of the most common type of bonus. For every $1 you deposit it will be added to at X% of the amount have deposited to the casino. If, for example, casino Z is offering a 100% match bonus, deposit 100 dollars and casino Z will pay you an additional $100 of bonus money. This means you’ll be able to begin playing the casino using $200. Match bonuses are typically limitless to a particular maximum amount of bonus you can get. A match bonus can be an individual bonus that is part of promotions (more popular at US friendly online casinos) or even as part of the welcome bonus
2. Welcome bonuses are typically provided by the majority, if not all, online casinos to new customers who register and deposit their first money at the casino. The welcome bonus is the sum of all the match bonuses that you could collect as a first-time casino player over the duration of a specified period or in the first deposit, or one of them; so if casinos advertise a $3000 welcome bonus, it’s actually the maximum you can get in the 1st deposit bonus or second deposit bonus monthly bonus etc. it is the case that if you deposit the highest amount for each match bonus, you can get the welcome bonus advertised. If you deposit less than the amount required to receive the maximum amount of bonus at every stage, you’ll not reach the amount advertised on the welcome reward. This means that the welcome bonus offered represents the MAXIMIUM amount that you can receive in bonus funds during your first period of playing in the online casino.
3. A no deposit bonus is pretty self-explanatory. It’s a bonus you receive at an online gambling site that will enable you to play games with real money without making an investment. This is an excellent method for casinos that are online to attract new players since it lets them try out the casino without needing to deposit money. In certain countries, it can help resolve the “trust” issue casino players are faced with when playing online casinos. Many players who feel comfortable depositing and playing at the same online casino will be concerned about playing at another casino they’ve never tried. Other players don’t want to make a payment without checking out the software and games which is why a bonus that doesn’t require deposit can be a huge help. Some casinos do not offer bonus for deposits as part their standard offerings. Other casinos are cautious about bonus offers like this because they believe that they are a magnet for the wrong kind of players, i.e. players who have no intention of betting real money at all and it puts a strain on the support team with little or no benefit. The truth lies somewhere in between and the fact that players claim no deposit bonuses for different reasons.
Deposit bonuses for no deposit are usually for a pretty small amount generally between $10 and $15 and are either offered to potential customers directly through the casino or via websites that are associated with the casino. There are also wagering requirements you need to complete before you are able to withdraw your winnings in the event that you’ve been lucky.
4. These bonuses are play only that are not able to be withdrawn cash from your accounts. If you’re lucky enough to win and request a withdrawal then the bonus is deducted off your winnings. Let’s suppose you got an amount of $50 in sticky bonuses and got lucky bringing the balance of your account to $500. You’re now ready to withdraw your winnings to enjoy a celebration with your buddies. The casino online will allow you to withdraw $550 out of your account. The balance of $50 that is the stickiest bonus amount, is not allowed. Bonuses for play only are generally more expensive than match bonuses and the wagering requirements lower.
5. Bonus on payment method: This is something that was initially common at Playtech powered casinos, and has spread to many others also over the years. Apart from depositing funds in an online casino using your credit or debit card, you can also use a variety of electronic payment options that provide instant funds transfers without the hassle of excessive fees. Many alternative payment methods that are commonly called, are available to those without having a credit check. This means you can transfer funds from your bank account discreetly. Some even have pre-paid cards you can buy at kiosks. For using these methods of payment, you can receive an extra 10-15% on every transaction you make along with any other bonus you claim. Be sure to check the cashier section before you join an online casino that you haven’t played at as this can surely be advantageous to you.
6. The majority of online casinos offer an Loyalty/VIP Club program that allows you to redeem bonus points in exchange for points earned while playing. When you are playing more, the more points you accumulate and the higher the rate at which points are converted into bonuses.
It is important to verify the T&Cs at the online casino you’re currently playing or are planning to play at, as frequently you will not be allowed to withdraw the bonus or it could be deducted from winnings.
Okay, so I’m certain you’re thinking about how to make the most of all this good, so here’s the reverse of the coin. Casinos online are very sensitive to bonus abuse often referred to as bonus whoring by players. Similar to being removed from a physical casino for counting cards for instance, you can be able to lock the account of your players at an online casino on the first suspicion they have of using bonuses for bribery. You need to remember that at the end of the day gambling is an entertainment activity and is supposed to be fun and enjoyable. It’s not a job for the day and you won’t make money at the casino. Bonuses are a part of the fun and excitements and at the end of the day, are only a marketing tool. Enjoy them, play playing with them, and increase your excitement but don’t expect you to be richer.